My ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend and baby, he keeps saying he is going to leave but be hasn't

After being together a year we split up I found out the whole time we was together he was with his ex girlfriend I was still seing him for the next 2 year and over that time he got the other girl pregnant be keeps telling me he wants to be with me but be still hasn't left what do I do because I do love him?
Thank you for the comments and I do agree with you all he had a child with her and now I have told him it's over and that he should concentrate on his baby! I've got to admit it has upset me real bad he is a big part of my life and it's going to be weird going it alone hoping I've made the right decision

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If a persons actions do not mesh with the things they are saying then judge them by their actions not their words. It's easy to lie, or deceive yourself or mean to do something but not follow through. At the end of the day you have to judge your boyfriend by his actions not what he is saying.

Ask yourself these questions:

If this situation was happening to someone else what advice would I give them?

Am I strong enough to live my life without my boyfriend even if it hurts for a while?

If I stay with my boyfriend and nothing changes how much will I enjoy the next five years?

Who around me will support me if I choose to dump my boyfriend, friends, family?

What other things do I have going for me in my life even if my close relationship is going badly? Job, friends, family, fun etc.