My ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend and baby, he keeps saying he is going to leave but be hasn't

After being together a year we split up I found out the whole time we was together he was with his ex girlfriend I was still seing him for the next 2 year and over that time he got the other girl pregnant be keeps telling me he wants to be with me but be still hasn't left what do I do because I do love him?
Updates:
Thank you for the comments and I do agree with you all he had a child with her and now I have told him it's over and that he should concentrate on his baby! I've got to admit it has upset me real bad he is a big part of my life and it's going to be weird going it alone hoping I've made the right decision

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If a persons actions do not mesh with the things they are saying then judge them by their actions not their words. It's easy to lie, or deceive yourself or mean to do something but not follow through. At the end of the day you have to judge your boyfriend by his actions not what he is saying.

Ask yourself these questions:

If this situation was happening to someone else what advice would I give them?

Am I strong enough to live my life without my boyfriend even if it hurts for a while?

If I stay with my boyfriend and nothing changes how much will I enjoy the next five years?

Who around me will support me if I choose to dump my boyfriend, friends, family?

What other things do I have going for me in my life even if my close relationship is going badly? Job, friends, family, fun etc.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sticking with this guy would be crazy. If he abandoned the other girl and his child why would you not expect the same thing to happen to you in the future?

0|0
    0|0
  • All guys are the same. Well at least 99% are. He only wants to f*** you. Having options for us is the sh*t.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suggest you don't give him a choice. Send him on his way, as he has a baby to raise.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should let him go .. :) like he won't leave his child would he ? And you don't want to be messed up in such a bad situation, where you keep wait for him to get back to you, when he clearly stays with his girlfriend. Like you said it has been 2 years !

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he just wants to keep one around in case it doesn't work out with the other. Do yourself a favor and let go, you'll find someone worthy of your love.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought this but every time I go to leave he says to me we have come so far and I'm going to throw it all away that's why he doesn't leave her because he thinks I don't no what I want is that just his way of keeping me?

• Words alone should not be enough to make you stay, I mean everyone can say stuff but unless you see them actually make an effort to prove the truth in their words, why would you waste your time and love? Move on and if he really means it when he says he wants to be with you, he'll let you know one way or the other. And if he doesn't, you saved yourself from additional drama. Win-win. :-)

Recommended myTakes