He has a new girl! How could he?

my EX boyfriend ... after problems due to cultural differences and communication problems and NC from his side !because of a silly problem " that I went to party " with my friends and I informed him...

he broke up with without giving me an opportunity to explain ... the last time I saw him ! a month ago I gave him a present and said goodbye because I left the country ...

I cried like crazy and he was kissing my head and saying sorry ... and he kissed me a last kiss...

yesterday I entered to his account to be surprised of him putting a picture with his new girlfriend ... with a heart in comment !

how could he showing it ... even though he saw me I was crying like a baby while saying goodbye ? he's a monster

we broke up in August ! he said he loved me, asked to promise to never break up even if I go to my country. I called him to say I'm in party with my friends he yell at me. 2 weeks of NC he called me to say he's angry. I went to see him but he was silent. after this I asked if we are over. he replied we ARE.

HE KISSED ME A MONTH AGO, and asked for forgiveness like he cared. it's OK tohave Girlfriend but why showing it in his account and he know I will see it.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• im sorry to read this I hope you feel better.

you didn't mention when was the break up? how long ago?

you said you both had problems due to cultural differences and communication problems, depends on how long your relationship was and how hard you both tried to make things work.

you need to provide this information, I think it can give best image of what happened.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • we broke up in August ! he said he loved me he asked to promise him that we will never break up even if I go to my country ! I was in south korea for a project .. we had a party for international students ... when I called him to say I'm in party with my friends he started to yell at me ... and then he didn't answer me for 2 weeks ! after this he called me night to say he is angry ... so I wanted to makeit right I went to see him but he was silent. after this I sent him msj asking if we are R

• believe me I'm in the same situation and after a break up. it hurts. it will take sometime. all you have to do now is to focus on yourself. keeping no contact. show him that you don't need him in your life. appear as the best of you, keep partying. let him realize what he lost. love doesn't fade that quickly. he saw you crying and weak and he know you be alwyas there for him. let him see that you forgot about him and moved on. you no longer "his". that will drive him crazy. no doubt

• Thank you so much :)