Have you ever cheated in a relationship?

please share your stories...maybe you can share why you ended up cheating, how long had passed from your relationship, would you do the same if you got back in time, and etc?

thanks :)

1314

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never cheated but I have been tempted. When I was 17 I was at a Halloween party and my girlfriend was probably at home. She didn't like my friend that was throwing the party so she didn't want to come. A 19 year girl wearing arguably the skimpiest outfit, was hitting on me at the party. It was kind of weird. Other guys were trying to get with her and she was trying to get with me. She was also the hottest girl at the party and easily 10 times more physically attractive than the girl that I was dating at the time. I told her that I'm not going to do anything with her and that I have a girlfriend. She said, "Oh, I completely understand, I have a boyfriend so I know exactly how you feel." She continued trying to get me to go upstairs in one of the bedrooms to have sex but I kept on telling her that I wasn't going to cheat on my girlfriend.

Several months later, shortly after New Years, I find out that my girlfriend had been cheating on me. At the time it made me wish that I did cheat on her at that party since she was cheating on me, but in retrospect, I'm glad that I stayed loyal and refused all temptations even though my now ex-girlfriend couldn't.

• It is so valuable what you have done because you were also so young and it was so easy to be conviced to cheat on her :)