Have you ever cheated in a relationship?

please share your stories...maybe you can share why you ended up cheating, how long had passed from your relationship, would you do the same if you got back in time, and etc?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never cheated but I have been tempted. When I was 17 I was at a Halloween party and my girlfriend was probably at home. She didn't like my friend that was throwing the party so she didn't want to come. A 19 year girl wearing arguably the skimpiest outfit, was hitting on me at the party. It was kind of weird. Other guys were trying to get with her and she was trying to get with me. She was also the hottest girl at the party and easily 10 times more physically attractive than the girl that I was dating at the time. I told her that I'm not going to do anything with her and that I have a girlfriend. She said, "Oh, I completely understand, I have a boyfriend so I know exactly how you feel." She continued trying to get me to go upstairs in one of the bedrooms to have sex but I kept on telling her that I wasn't going to cheat on my girlfriend.

Several months later, shortly after New Years, I find out that my girlfriend had been cheating on me. At the time it made me wish that I did cheat on her at that party since she was cheating on me, but in retrospect, I'm glad that I stayed loyal and refused all temptations even though my now ex-girlfriend couldn't.

1|0
    0|0
    • It is so valuable what you have done because you were also so young and it was so easy to be conviced to cheat on her :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I have many times before, but either way even when I have a girlfriend, and I'm not with her I live like I'm single... and have one night stands but I cut off all my FWBs though.

A little background on why I think I do it, my dad cheated on my mother many times and I was too young to understand and tell my mom.

0|0
    6|3
    • well that's a sh*tty excuse

• Show All
    • Dont know the logic, it just doesn't feel so wrong to me now...

• well if that's how you feel... karmas a *****

• I don't mean to be offend you or anything I've just never seen you before on the site and I've been here as long as you have apparently maybe less. Anyway I've never cheated in a relationship and never will as far as I am concerned about that

0|0
    3|1
  • before me and my ex girlfriend got serious I was hooking up with other girls I felt like the man. had a main bitch and had bitches on the side? winning

but all jokes aside if I'm in a real relationship I won't cheat it'll just make me feel like sh*t. unless the girl is like literally on her knees

1|0
    1|1
  • Nope, I've been cheated on several times and have been in close situations in which I could've done so but I respected my SO too much to do that

0|1
    0|0
    • did you ever get curious to find out why you have been cheated several times? Or did you ever ask you exes to explain you why?

what exactly did prevent you from cheating?

• Show All
    • o I'm sorry that happened to your trust, I guess that would make it harder to trust any other girl!

• it does, but eventually I think I just stopped caring and thought on to the next one

• I never cheated, I've been in situations where I did, but I couldn't do it and I simply walked away

1|0
    0|0
    • How did you end up being in a situation where you were so close to do it? what was so special about your situation or that third person?

and how could you resist not doing it?

• Show All
    • I find that we find ourselves in a state of weakness all the time. After the incident I never told her...I mean nothing happened. I don't know if it was some hint, but after that one thing. We grew even stronger. We hold on every minute and try

• Im glad to hear that :) tnx for sharing :)

• Never had a relationship, so I can enjoy one night stands without cheating

Solves all problems and drama easy mode

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never have and never will

1|0
    0|0
  • Um..For her, yeah. For me, no :P lolz

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Cheating is only wrong if the other person finds out and hurts them. Otherwise, We all have needs and should be able to do what we want. Its called free will. Going out and hooking up with people is part of the fun of partying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always.

Multiple Stories.

0|0
    0|0
    • are there aat least some few reasons make you to cheat which you can share?

• It was not me. I don't cheat. It is all about them, who broke my 'heart'.

• I used to cheat when I was younger. My father was a cheater and was horrible to my mom. That had something to do with it. I grew up a lot since then. The worst was me stealing my best friends girlfriend on a bet. He said I could never sleep with her. Said she hated me. I of course had to be a prick and show him differently. I had a girlfriend soon after that and still had sex with the other girl. I hurt her badly and lied to the new girlfriend. I was a piece of sh*t at the time and have no valid excuse.

0|0
    1|0
    • wow! were you feeling that bad back then as well?

• From the age of 7 or 8 to the age of 25 or so I wanted to kill myself all the time. I used drugs and women to make me feel better.

• No I have not and if I was cheated on I would not even consider being with that person anymore

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Yes I have. I got really drunk at a party and ended up making out with 2 other guys. It was high school and I was just being young and stupid. I told my boyfriend straight up what happened and he obviously broke up with me. We ended up getting back together, he loves me more than I deserve, and I've appreciated him so much more ever since and I would never even think of cheating ever again.

1|0
    0|0
  • I NEVER HAVE..

my ex was cheating on me with my best friend silly me missed that one.. then I found out through his brother who came up to me and said I'm not going to watch this anymore and told me. My whole world shattered.. so because I'm classy I went up to my x friend and said just so you know hunny the sex doesn't get any better honestly it just get worse. She looked at me with an ignorant stare. My ex got all but hurt by it and started fliping out because he knew he was caught. it got pretty heated he raised his hand to me I broke his wrist in 2 places and it was in front of about 10 of his buddies. I'm pretty sure it hurt his ego because I'm about 120 pounds then his brother punched him for raising his hand to a women. he is now living with his parents with his gf/ ex best friend with a kid. I now have an amazing guy in my life who treats me like I'm gods gift to the world and is a whole lot better in bed ;) all because my ex couldn't keep it in his pants lol

2|2
    0|1
    • Lol good tale

• this is like the best thing I ever read hahahaha. Way to go :) good for u! Well deserved good karma for you and sh*t for him and your ex best friend lol lmao dumb bitches they both are

• Never cheated, I have thought about it. But it's better to be single if you want to be with multiple people

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have if I was unhappy enough to cheat I would end it

1|0
    0|0
  • I have before in past relationships but not in my current relationship. I guess it's because I was bored? I don't know why, I just did.

0|0
    0|1
  • I have never cheated nor do I tolerate cheating.

1|0
    0|0
  • never ever and I don't tolerate it too

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm too noble for that

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never cheated nor do I tolerate cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I have been cheated on in the only two relationships I've been in. I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong.

0|0
    0|0
    • did you ask them for the reasons or excuses?

• No I didn't talk to either of them at all after I found out.

• No, but I would

0|0
    0|1
    • lol, why would you?

• Because no one will ever be good enough for me, I love attention

• No. The opportunities were there, but I think it's a despicable thing to do and never have. I've been cheated on, though.

0|0
    0|0
    • did you ask the persons cheated on you for their reasons?

Recommended myTakes