Is this disrespect to your relationship?

How would you feel if your boyfriend followed all girls on social media? How would you feel if your girlfriend followed all boys on social media especially guys that live in the same city ? Chances are increased for cheating as I have found out they are more likely to cheat or flirt. My friend did this. she was friends with more guys online than anything and ended up cheating. every time she post on media guys will like her activities including pictures with her ex. She would pretend she want the guys to leave her alone when she gets caught but she really would be talking to them.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's something like instagram or tumblr or whatever, I don't really mind. It's just pictures and I don't expect him to stop looking at other chicks when he's with me. If he was actually interacting with them, that would be too far.

• Anytime you follow more females or males depending on your gender there's gonna be some flirting going on. if you can't stop him from looking at other women while he with you than he has no respect, the only woman he needs to be looking at is you.

• Different strokes for different folks. Looking isn't disrespect to me, but were he commenting on her photos, etc I'd let him know I'm not happy with that.