How do I break up with him?

Okay so this boy that I've been dating, well I want to break up with him. He's a nice guy but he wants me to fit him into my schedule EVERY day. I can't do that. He's really nice though and I don't want to hurt his feelings. I don't really want to lie but I don't really want to tell the entire truth. And my friends are not helpful at all. (He wanted to hit him in the head with a chair) so I just want to know how to break up with him without hurting his feelings.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be straight if you really can not stand for this relationship and your mind is sure about him, just tell him that you are not getting comfortable with hims because of this or that reason. It might be possible that he can change himself for you, if not you can let him go. But if there are other reasons too, so let him know and make it clear. Because ones you leave him without clearing the facts, he can talk to common friends about it and he can put all the blame and responsibilities of break up on you. There won't be any problem to tell him about this. For a good future it is necessary taking straight steps and telling the truth at least to your partner. You can do one thing also send him a mail and right down everything why you are doing all this and ask him for his reply on mail only.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You have to tell him the truth. The truth hurt, I know, but you have to do it...

By the way, I know this is an old question, so did you already do it or are you still with him?

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually I broke up with him. The whole truth. We have three classes with each other and he sits next to me. He was almost crying after I broke up with him. I felt really bad. But I was the right thing to do even if it hurts. He still makes it pretty obvious that he still really really likes me. But the good thing is, is that we are still friends.

• Show All
    • If they do something bad to you then they were never your friend in the first place. So yeah. You just learn who your real friends are.

• Just say you are too young to be tied down..that's basically the truth, but spares his feelings.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• just tell him the truth,it will hurt but in the end he will respect and accept it..theres no way around the pain

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes