Girlfriend still friends with ex on Facebook ...

My girlfriend of 3 months is still friends with her ex on Facebook not just that I notice that he likes her pictures and she likes his statuses and pictures as well. Should I be worried. She was in a relationship with this guy for 2+ years. I don't want to tell her anything about it because she'll think I'm insecure. Even her my likes her ex-boyfriends pictures and stuff. I don't get it maybe they ended the relationship on good terms again I didn't ask her about her ex boyfriend or anything she doesn't talk about it.

70

Most Helpful Girl

• Facebook is tricky when it comes to this stuff.

Have you ever talked to her about her ex? Maybe they're still just friends like you said, and ended their relationship on good terms. Try not to over-analyze their actions.. for the most part Facebook is just a lot of mindless clicking.