Girlfriend still friends with ex on Facebook ...

My girlfriend of 3 months is still friends with her ex on Facebook not just that I notice that he likes her pictures and she likes his statuses and pictures as well. Should I be worried. She was in a relationship with this guy for 2+ years. I don't want to tell her anything about it because she'll think I'm insecure. Even her my likes her ex-boyfriends pictures and stuff. I don't get it maybe they ended the relationship on good terms again I didn't ask her about her ex boyfriend or anything she doesn't talk about it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Facebook is tricky when it comes to this stuff.

Have you ever talked to her about her ex? Maybe they're still just friends like you said, and ended their relationship on good terms. Try not to over-analyze their actions.. for the most part Facebook is just a lot of mindless clicking.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• nah, don't be worried. I know plenty of my friends who are still friends with their ex's. Some girls just bounce back really well after a breakup and for all you know, they could've been good friends before and it wasn't hard for her to be friends after.

0|0
    0|0
  • They may have been friends for a while before they got into a relatuonship. Not ever relationship, ends badly. Unless she starts acting sneaky with her phone maybe I would then be worried but I see females who are in a relationship try to get attention from men on Facebook for some gratification and possible insecurity. Either way if she truly moved on from him I think that there wood be some clues.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can still be friends with your exs, it's kinda of normal, so no, don't be worried.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just Facebook, don't worry about it!

0|0
    0|0
  • More Facebook drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • tell her how you feel.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes