Should I talk to my ex?

I broke up with him about 5 months ago, he had a temper, didn't put effort into the relationship, was saying some horrible things etc.

Since then a lot has changed. I've gone away, and won't be back in his area until after new year. He's tried contacting me a bit since I went away, but doesn't really bother with a conversation,just says something random or that he misses me. He's already told me he wants to catch up when I return. He hasn't contacted me in about 2 weeks, the last time I initiated contact with him was about 2 months ago, I've been nice but haven't encouraged him cause I know I can't have the relationship without change, and I don't think hell do that so I don't want to lead him on.

I feel torn, I want to talk to him but at the same time, he's my ex and said some horrible stuff...what do I have to say? I don't know what to do or feel and need some advice.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Love sees no boundaries. If you really love, then go ahead...