Why is he acting like that?

my boyfriend struggled so much bot be my boyfriend, he was trying to be my boyfriend since November 2012. In September we finally got together but last month we got official.

*****last Sunday my boyfriend and me spent some time together and he said he was gonna take me to meet his mother and family on Thanksgiving and he said he wanted to meet my mom. After Sunday, on Monday he didn't talk to me. Tuesday he didn't. Wednesday he didn't. Thursday he didn't. On Friday I decided to talk to him and I sent: miss you. He sent back: miss you too babe. Let's hang out tomorrow (Saturday).

On Saturday he didn't call me, so I asked him why he didn't call me, asked what was going on.

He said he was finishing his house (it's true because his father said they were finishing the house) and he didn't have any time to talk to people. But he was coming over to my house on Sunday.

In Sunday he didn't come so I sent: I don't wanna be pushy but what's going on? Why are you avoiding me?

He replied: no just busy I will call you in a few.

He didn't call me in a few and at night I sent it to him: this is the last time I will try to talk to you. You are ignoring me. What's going on? You ask a chance, I give you it, you make me fall for you and now you are acting like that. Tell me what's going on or I will understand that we are done.

He text me back on Monday morning: I have been avoiding everybody this weekend, it was beyond crazy. I will come over to your house tonight so we can talk about it.

On Monday evening he didn't come, so I sent: I can't believe you bailed on me again. I am done.

Then he said: I had my dad my boss and my roommate on my back, I just didn't really want to talk to anyone. Just feeling kinda depressed and hiding from the world. I hope we can talk about it, if not then I am sorry I hurt you.

Today I said: we can talk about it. You come over today. If you don't come I will understand that you don't care about me and you don't like me anymore. You have no idea how much it's hurting me. You decide. But just one more question and I will stop talking, do you still wanna be my boyfriend or not?

He sent just: yes.

GUYS I have no idea what's going on, please, please, what should I do in cases like that. I am sad! But I decided to back off. What should I do? And what d you guys think about him?

Thanks

11