I want to move to Costa Rica, any tips or advice?

Have any of you been there before? What are some things you think I should know? Thanks.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been there four times before and am going again this spring with a sixth trip planned for next spring as well. Lovely place. Very warm, be sure to speak Spanish. Their national dish gallo pinto is good. Beautiful place to visit. I personally could not live there. More power to you though :)

• Why not, too rural/foreign culture? you'd miss your family?

• None of those reasons. It's just too hot to live there year round.