How soon did you move in with your significant other?

How long did you wait? Any couples that moved in together in a short amount of time and actually survived as a couple? Did one move in with the other or did you two get a completely new place together?

Just curious because I've only heard of it working out when the couple had been together for a really long time. Also, no couples seem to be getting a new place together, they're always moving into an apartment that the significant other was already living in or vice versa. Success stories would be nice to hear for a change!

10