How soon did you move in with your significant other?

How long did you wait? Any couples that moved in together in a short amount of time and actually survived as a couple? Did one move in with the other or did you two get a completely new place together?

Just curious because I've only heard of it working out when the couple had been together for a really long time. Also, no couples seem to be getting a new place together, they're always moving into an apartment that the significant other was already living in or vice versa. Success stories would be nice to hear for a change!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure if this would help, but I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years, we're both 19, and for a month while my family was away he came and lived with me. We had a great time living together and it actually worked quite well, having someone to come home to was really nice. Sometimes I just wanted my own space but it wasn't really a big deal. However that was only for a month, and after that period of time I was kinda ready for him to go back home haha. Once we both finish university we'll hopefully move in together, then we would have been together for a little longer. I think the best thing to do is trial it, move into one of your houses for a month or 2 and see how it goes! you always learn new things when you're living with someone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes