Should I give him a chance or move on for making me wait so long?

So I've been liking a guy for over a year he knew I like him and he liked me too but he was to much of a coward and confortable with our situation to do something. I suffered a lot because the situation was really frustraiting specially when he insisted on avoiding me but at the same time would stay close to me. I don't know what happen in his head but not he is beguining to actually do something about it he changed is behavior towards me and now he shows that he wants to be with me and take this forward. Part of me is really happy but there's other part that resents him a bit for the time me made me wait for him and all the times he walked away from me , it feels like this is too easy for him one day he just realizes what he is being missing and start going after me and gets me just like that. What should I do

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe yu should be distant with him for a while, tell him you have to 'think about it.' A lot of people do this in retaliation for being ignored, just as you were.

Of course that runs the risk of his finding someone else during the time you are 'thinking about it'

But maybe making him sufffer is worth the risk!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE