Should I give him a chance or move on for making me wait so long?

So I've been liking a guy for over a year he knew I like him and he liked me too but he was to much of a coward and confortable with our situation to do something. I suffered a lot because the situation was really frustraiting specially when he insisted on avoiding me but at the same time would stay close to me. I don't know what happen in his head but not he is beguining to actually do something about it he changed is behavior towards me and now he shows that he wants to be with me and take this forward. Part of me is really happy but there's other part that resents him a bit for the time me made me wait for him and all the times he walked away from me , it feels like this is too easy for him one day he just realizes what he is being missing and start going after me and gets me just like that. What should I do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe yu should be distant with him for a while, tell him you have to 'think about it.' A lot of people do this in retaliation for being ignored, just as you were.

Of course that runs the risk of his finding someone else during the time you are 'thinking about it'

But maybe making him sufffer is worth the risk!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Get ready for this, 'cause I'm not sugar coating my response:

Get over it, girl. It will take some growing up but leave your teenage drama behind you. Realize this: The guy you've been wanting to show his feelings for you is showing feelings for you. Decide for yourself to be happy and content and thrilled with that. Don't punish him for what you really did to yourself (but blame him for) from the past. So he waited . . . what's the crime in that?

0|0
    0|0
  • if you like him maybe you should take the initiative.

gotta be honest though, if a girl saw me as a coward it would be a pretty hurtful judgement against me. I'm sure there are reasons he didn't take the next step and I'm sure they frustrate you.

anyone if you genuinely like this guy and want to be with him I think you should probably figure out a way to open up a line of communication to express precisely how you feel. A way to explain to him that the treatment over the past year makes you wonder how he feels for you and creates a sense of resentment

That or just tell him you want to be with him and don't want to keep doing this dance you've done for the past year

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm being honest, you sound like you have quite an entitled attitude. He made you suffer by not making a move? Perhaps. But, another way of looking at it is, you made him suffer by not making a move.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• May I ask, you liked him, you knew he liked you too, so what stopped you from making a move? If it frustrated you so much on waiting, why didn't you make a move?

If you feel so strongly about it, I suggest you let him know how you feel. He may explain his waiting and you'll know. If you liked him for so long, it would be stupid to let him go now that he's making some moves (no offence). I know the stories of "guys need a chace" and all that, and OK, I agree with the not giving in the minute you both see your chance. Just take things slow, go on dates, just do things when you feel ready for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • seriously do whatever you think is best!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes