Will you miss him if you don't love him any more?

after multiple break ups. fights among trust issues. and using bad words. always back together and then split. but after every break up she shows certain signs she misses me. last time she said she can't forget me. but she don't want us back. can this case be indication of strong love despite all problems. or its just going down and the chances of us back are lower every time?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i had a similar situation, this guy, I miss him, I still do, I think of him so much but get angry at my self because I don't want to go back with him, I think is that she had a great time with you, she got used to you that now is hard for her to forget you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Just freaking move on.She probably is getting over you anyway.Seriously you guys probably let family,friends,and random people that don't matter between you guys.So its not like yall cared to begin with.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It portends the end. Although it always depends on why you broke up, generally, every time that two people break up, the chances that they'll eventually wind up together decreases.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes