Is it really over? Should I contact him or just move on?

So,i,broke up with my boyfriend of 8 months 3weeks ago. I have not heard from him since. I have also not tried to make contact with him either. We have broken up and gotten back together quite a few times. I always was the one toinitiate the reconciliation but I'm not doing it this time. I do miss him but he did piss me off really bad so I'm not going to give in and contact him this time llike I would normally do. What's going on and what should I do or not do?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like it is over, you were the one that broke up with him. If he wanted to get back together he would of done it earlier on, it's been 3 weeks. You should definitely just move on (try to delete his contact info and everything related to him), it'll be easier for you to get over him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If a girl breaks up with me, I do not contact her.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's been 3 weeks. If he wants you he'll make contact. You need to try to move on. Cut off all contact and try to find distractions so you're not thinking of him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just move on. You obviously broke up with him for some reason, and he hasn't come back. And this sn't your frst time breaking up then it is likely to just happen again.

0|0
    0|0
  • do not contact him... if you loose your self esteem then he will never respect you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes