Is it really over? Should I contact him or just move on?

So,i,broke up with my boyfriend of 8 months 3weeks ago. I have not heard from him since. I have also not tried to make contact with him either. We have broken up and gotten back together quite a few times. I always was the one toinitiate the reconciliation but I'm not doing it this time. I do miss him but he did piss me off really bad so I'm not going to give in and contact him this time llike I would normally do. What's going on and what should I do or not do?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like it is over, you were the one that broke up with him. If he wanted to get back together he would of done it earlier on, it's been 3 weeks. You should definitely just move on (try to delete his contact info and everything related to him), it'll be easier for you to get over him.