Guys, would you be turned off by a woman making the first move?

Whether it be asking for your number or inciation of lovin ;)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally No. It depends on how she makes the move. If she throws herself at me in a easy fashion it is a turnoff. If she is just talking to me and feels a connection or wants to get to know me better and either asks for my contacts or to go on a date then I don't mind. There is something very attractive about an ambitious and decisive woman who takes responsibilty for her own happiness

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Guys like it no matter the woman. Even if they don't like her it is still a compliment that someone out there would actually appreciate them.

Believe it or not, even though he may not be interested in you, it can give him some confidence that can be used for getting him another woman. So even though it didn't personally benefit you specifically, it is a favor for him. This is something women don't realize because they don't deal with rejection anywhere near the extent that guys do so they're so let down by it that they don't see the positive side of what happened.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually yes. The girl should show that she is interested, the rest should be done by a guy

2|0
    1|3
    • what if the guy has no courage to make the first move

• If guy has no courage, then he don't deserve a girlfriend.

• no I would be surprised (cause girls never approach) and flattered.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Infact I would love it if a woman made the first move.

1|0
    0|0
  • Draga. Is gay, I love it when a girl ipshows her sexuality to me

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would greatly appreciate it. Actually all of my relationships have started from a girl who came to me. For me it cuts out a lot of the games of trying to read her to see if she likes me or not.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes