Guys, would you be turned off by a woman making the first move?

Whether it be asking for your number or inciation of lovin ;)

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally No. It depends on how she makes the move. If she throws herself at me in a easy fashion it is a turnoff. If she is just talking to me and feels a connection or wants to get to know me better and either asks for my contacts or to go on a date then I don't mind. There is something very attractive about an ambitious and decisive woman who takes responsibilty for her own happiness