How can I know if he likes me or not? Will he make a move?

Every time he's back, I am confused of his behaviors, whether he likes me or not, he has not made a move. It has been about 3 years now. We rarely meet and even now probably once a month.I was angry when he's back today, so I did not pay attention much about him. Today at church, he seemed to want my attention, changed his face to a little grumpy, smiled to himself a lot after I walked back to my seat, and also seemed to walked in a hurry back with a bit grumpy face after walking pass by me when I looked down. When he walked pass by, I totally could hear his footstep. I am not sure if I looked at the signs too much, but my feelings were like that. :(

P.S. He's partying a lot lately, 21, seems immature. I don't know much about him, so still questioning about his personality.

10