Just found out my boyfriend is not only married but has three kids

He's in the navy and just moved here. These been going away every other month for training. But we've been together and exclusive since August. The past two nights I've not been able to sleep, for no reason. I was getting awful feelings. So I decided to do some snooping and before you say I shouldn't of etc. I know that, I'm not that girl who snoops. But 48 hours no sleep makes one crazy, not to mention he's barely talked during this training month and I got suspicious. So I found a deleted Facebook of his, then a MySpace that the profile photo was a baby... I managed to find his wife and his three children on her Facebook. There's not a lot of him on her FB but she did have an old photo of him and her as her profile on Veterans Day. Like a week ago in other words. He's never mentioned anything of this to me. He's even talked of a future with me. I must wait for him to come back to confront him otherwise he will just lie or he will ignore me completely. How do I go about questioning him to get the truth
Oh no it's over that's for sure but I want the whole truth first. And I plan on telling his wife and his command... He definitely picked the wrong chick to screw over... My naval cop captain best friend is going to take his job for this. He's a disgrace to the us military, at the age of 32 he can't really just play it off like a 21 year old drunk sailor who gets caught stumbling in the street. This is serious, against everything the navy stands for
So I confronted him, he's been separated for 6 months. He hasn't had sex with her in over a year and they were in counseling for two years. He didn't tell me because he wanted me to get to know him without thinking of him as the divorced father of three. He said he planned on telling me he just didn't know where to begin. Obviously I must take everything he says with a pinch of salt. But what he has said so far has a ring of truth. He seems genuinely afraid of loosing me over his past

94

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to leave him! He lied to you! It doesn't,matter of he didn't mention it that's sill considered losing and that's a really big thing to not tell his girlfriend. He has a wife who you don't know if there still together or not. You could be the side chick for all you know. Doesn't it hurt that he never told you about his kids or anything? And you just said you wanna wait till he comes home so he doesn't lie. This dude obviously has issues and you'd be stupid to stay with him. I understand you wanting to know the truth about him totally understandable. But whatever the reason why he didn't tell you isn't a good enough reason to stay with him because its obviously a excuse. If he can lie about his wife and his wife he can sure lie about you. Things like this show a lot about someone's character. It shows that he doesn't value your relationship enough to tell you about that. And what kind of father would tell his girlfriend about his kids. I think he's still with his wife. I think if you were smart you'd run.

• He should be home any day now, and I'll see him then. I'm still going to comfort him if no other reason then to tell him how disgusting I find him

• Change you locks if he has your keys.

• Don't meet him. An sms wit'h "It's over, no need to come at my place, Charley!" is enough.