He cheated...should I stay or do I leave?

My boyfriend cheated on me. He didn't have sex with the girl, but they messed around. He told me right away, like he called me at 3:30 am and asked if he could see me, so I met up with him. He was completely honest and he didn't sugar coat anything. Alcohol was involved and it's not an excuse but he didn't use it as an excuse. He's been completely faithful through our entire relationship up to this point and we've been dating for a year and a half. I really don't know what to do because he's a huge part of my life and I don't want to lose him, but he cheated and nothing can change that. This is the worst feeling in the world. Should I stay and give him a second chance or do I leave?

86

Most Helpful Girl

• Dump his ass. Let him rot in his misery of losing you because of his own idiocy. Your relationship is broken. You can glue it back together but nothing will make the crack go away. You may be miserable being single but you'll be even more miserable in a relationship where you can't trust that he is where he says he is or he's with who he says he's with or he's doing what he says he's doing. Alcohol or no, he cheated and it can't ever be fixed.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE