Is it possible for us to be together, if not now, sometime in the future?

I'm referring back to an EX of last year, in a previous question asked again last year.

My question is he came back, we didn't go out but we remained friends and have now become something more than, but it's not official.

My question is even though he went away to have training done as an LVN/RN that he knew he'd be there over a year, why did he keep in contact?

From our history together, he normally doesn't bother with texting/calling me, I normally have to initiative some form of casual contact, between 1-4weeks. And by a miracle get a reply within 2months.

I'm confused, he keeps texting me, wants to spend more time with me and even wrote a song for me. Says he misses me and compliments my photos, and has a keen interest in what I'm up to, seems a lot more talkative about his life and what he gets up to and it's kinda scaring me.

I don't want to assume anything or carry a misjudgement of the situation, but is it possible he 'like-likes' me or is he just being friendly?

Bear in mind I still have feelings for him, I just don't want to go through the same heartbreak again...because even though it wasn't a bad breakup, it still hurt alot.

Also if this is what it may, or may not indicate, do you think it's possible that we'd have a chance at becoming more than friends?

Thank you for all your advice and comments it's greatly appreciated :D

Updates:
I was played for a fool in the end...what seemed like bliss now is an eternal scar of deception, 5 months later it still hurts to have left everything behind, including my country and home to be finally happy, just to have my feelings and soul crushed to see another person in his arms, promising her everything he told me. I feel stupid and betrayed and no matter how much you go about my life, I'm still trying to forget, burn and let go of the fact that once again I let him in just to hurt me...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like he still likes you...

try not to get too wrapped up in the comments and phone calls/texts..

but it does sounds like to me you two can have a future... when you two talk tell him how much fun your having and how you met some new friends or you bought a new "whatever"... make it known to him you have many other highlights of your life other than just him ya know?

0|0
    0|0
    • I see what you mean, I appreciate your feedback. I don't tend to fall for the calls/texts or comments too much it's just given a 5yr histoy with him, it's completely out of the blue, I was lucky to get a 3minute conversation xD so it's kinda nice that he wants to spend time with me, every time we talk or Skype we don't even have to say anything, But I've always told him or mentioned that like spending time with him and in reciprocation he enjoys my company, Thank you for your advice(:

• my pleasure...

dont forget good things come to those who wait :D

• well I think he does like you still. try to keep your options open though, but yea you can definitely get to be more than friends again.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hi thanks for the feedback, it does look that way, I'm mostly focussing on my studies atm, in uni studying Marine Biology. Have a paid work experience in Australia soon, it's going to be a while, so I want to know if there is something here, as long distance doesn't really work...I don't want to hurt his feelings either, he's like a twin to me, and we have such a bond together, but if it can't work again I won't go through the same heartache again...main thing is we are both happy.

Recommended myTakes