Should I leave my boyfriend of seven years please help me thank you

1. Cheated had a baby from a one night stand

2. got caught emotionally cheating on Facebook aftet he purpose marriage

3.I have found that he uses more than one alter ego name to do his dirt

4.he complians about buying me flowers

5. His mom doesn't like me

6. We have no kids I was pregnant but he wasn't ready

7. We live together

8. I reconnected with a past male friend of mines from college we have a very strong connection and he wants to be with me he says I'm perfect for him and I feel the same way about him but I still love my boyfriend I haven't had sex with the other guy just been talking I guess I'm just tired of all this drama

9. I'm only 25 my boyfriend will be 29 soon

116

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion with all the things he's done he'd be on the side of the curb if it was me in your place... its not right in any manner rather male or female who cheats. absolutely no excuses can be given to do that... its selfish and infantile and the absolute worst type of betrayal one can do to another when they say I love you... if you love someone that is not what love does to another... if your not feeling it and feel the need to get what ever it is outside of the relationship en the relationship before the drama comes out on the cheating aspect.. cheating only makes the things in a supposed relationship even worse than they are. he should have his head examined and I commend you for your efforts in not bowing to his level by not cheating... however once a cheat always a cheat until karma gets them ..they fall in love (fully) only to find out they've in turned been cheated on..

1st how can you love a guy like this that would go out and have a one night stand with a woman most likely unprotected seeing she got pregnant (I also have doubts that it was just a one night stand as well seeing he has the protencities to cheat. also the thought of possibly exposing you to an unknown possible STD's that he may have contracted by his possible multiple sexual encounters .

2nd you only possibly caught just one of many online emotional cheating as you said you've found multiple alter ego type (I'm assuming on line) also may be how he found the girl for the supposed one night stand.

plus is this what or how you'd want to live your life if you ever accepted his proposal of marriage

by wondering who or were he was a all times. why your even sill with this guy.

most women say they want a guy that respects them ...question is your BF's actions showing you any form of respect its evident he has none of that.at all... ? most women say they want loyality from a man again there is none shown by his actions towards you...?

I generally post to men (young men) if the situation was reversed and you were the guy and his girlfriend was doing what your boyfriend has done I'd tell them the sam ditch the d-bag. the possibly only reason he's keeping you around is for whatever sex he can get out of you .

everything I've shared here should make you angry enough to dumb this guy in quick time then see what your new guy friend is like ...most likely he'll treat you much better and with less drama than your having now...

of course this is just my opinion and any final decesssions are up to you... I haven't read any of the other posts yet but I'll assume if they are level headed they've probably said similar things as myself...

good luck I hope this has helped you in someway