What is "Swagger"? Am I right?

I think "Swagger" is a type of sexual male or female energy that is innate. It's a confidence - a feeling that comes from inside.

Being confident in your own power. It's like the feeling you get when you listen to great music!

Am I right? What do you think ladies?

This is who I feel I am... there is a problem though...

Every time I walk and talk like that, everyone looks at me! Some people don't like it they scowl at me. People hate you for having overconfidence.

When you have overflowing confidence... Your walking with your arms out or moving seductively. Have a great feeling in your heart and a sly smile on your face and your moving powerfully and purposely. Talking and walking slowly.

But I've noticed both women and men scowl at me! I never say or do anything to hurt anyone yet people scorn me. Smirk at me. If I say something to them they say something smart-ass'd to me like I'm not supposed to be confident.

WTF. All my life I'm trying to be true to who I am inside. This fantastic feeling and I get attacked from tons of people!

Updates:
where are all these new ghetto definitions of swagger coming. cause I never heard it from those people as you say

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• like style that's personal but its cool

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Swag means a dope style.

0|0
    0|1
  • The most used word in the whole f***ing universe. Douche bags use it, your kids use it, your mail man uses it, and your f***ing dog uses it. If you got swag, you generally wear those sh*tty hats side way, and your ass hanging out like a f***ing goof cause your pants are half way down your white ass legs. To break down the word, it means (Secretly We Are Gay). It is also a word that means to represent yourself/ the way you represent yourself, baggy clothes, sh*tty hats, small penis and basically a way to say your afraid to come out of the closet.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 2

• Swagger means like your own personal confidence and style, like its unique to you and its attractive.

You're probably right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swagger is essentially being black and into the black culture. That's pretty much it. It's also a matter of perspective. For instance, if other black people think you're lame, white girls that aren't necessarily in that subculture will still like the "swagger."

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes