What is "Swagger"? Am I right?

I think "Swagger" is a type of sexual male or female energy that is innate. It's a confidence - a feeling that comes from inside.

Being confident in your own power. It's like the feeling you get when you listen to great music!

Am I right? What do you think ladies?

This is who I feel I am... there is a problem though...

Every time I walk and talk like that, everyone looks at me! Some people don't like it they scowl at me. People hate you for having overconfidence.

When you have overflowing confidence... Your walking with your arms out or moving seductively. Have a great feeling in your heart and a sly smile on your face and your moving powerfully and purposely. Talking and walking slowly.

But I've noticed both women and men scowl at me! I never say or do anything to hurt anyone yet people scorn me. Smirk at me. If I say something to them they say something smart-ass'd to me like I'm not supposed to be confident.

WTF. All my life I'm trying to be true to who I am inside. This fantastic feeling and I get attacked from tons of people!

where are all these new ghetto definitions of swagger coming. cause I never heard it from those people as you say

32

Most Helpful Girl

• like style that's personal but its cool