Do you think he'll be happy I sent him a note even though he is in jail?

My ex and I broke up back in August and in the month of September he got arrested. Here's the issue, I'm not sure if he has a girlfriend but this girl has a pic of them posted on her fb page but she doesn't even live in the same state as us. Anyway, I felt bad for him so I sent him a letter saying if he wants to talk I'm here as a friend. Do you think he'll be happy I sent him the letter?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for him, but if I was in jail, I would happy knowing that people on the outside are still thinking of me and care about how I'm doing. I can't think of a reason why he wouldn't appreciate the contact.