I just realized I have three men I know who are all attracted to me.

It never really occurred to me up until now. These are grown men between the ages of your 39 to 47 very well in my age bracket. It is very flattering to have such attention since this came out in the open. Te first man and I have gone out places together but the other two confided in me that they are interested in me and find me very beautiful and I got the impression they like me. They seem to have gone to acting like young boys in love with the same girl. I have pulled back a little from all three of them.

I just don't know how to respond to this. Confusing.

11