Is it cheating when your partner is visiting webcams?

Your partner has no interest in you. Your partner is talking and doing whatever live with these webcams.I would love to do the cams along with him. He thinks I don't know.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's doing this when he could be spending time with you,I'd say it's pretty lousy.If he truly "has no interest in you" and would rather be in computer-land,I feel sorry for both of you.

Tell him to go and live in internet-land,while you find someone in the real world who's interested in you.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• like yaddayaddayadda said, I think if your boyfriend is choosing webcamming over being intimate with, you probably have bigger problems than issues of cheating. it seems like there is a larger overall relationship issue

1|0
    0|0
  • If your partner has no interest in you, you have bigger problems than him being on cam sites.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Did he do webcam with a girl? Any sexual acts involved?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes . well I was on some sites and there is a new toy out. where the guy uses this tube device and evidently he should be able to feel everything. And he is streaming off diff channels going through the TV laptop radio station.Im using a friends laptop becuase."He can't recover or reboot" .you can cover sites with well known sites like your shopping there but really its for the cams or whatever. Its been 3 weeks I'm p.o. He thinks I don't have clue.kinda funny seeing him come up with dif ans lol

• I am a webcam girl. ALL of these men vary from beings virgins to being married.I will never meet any of them don't care to.I have asked the question to the married men on there before why aren't you just spending time with your wife instead of this dumb sh*t? And I have gotten two different replies most times either me and my wife are happy but have very busy schedules and don't have time for each other til we both get vacation.Then I hear because my wife doesn't laugh anymore when were around each other.I don't know why but men eat that sh*t up when you laugh at every thing they say.Haha they love it you could try that and see if it helps just smoke 420 before he gets home so you have a excuse,guys like stoner girls to its weird.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hello webcam girl. I thank you for your response. Believe me I'm not at all saying its bad. I so wana try it. Would love to be one! I'm a freak and the sheets. Its crazy I just turned 38 and its like I'm in my prime. I want sex all the time.I was looking up info on how to become a web-girl.I look pretty good for my age. I did stop working in August. I running short on letters but can I message you . I got a ques bout toys. thanks!

Recommended myTakes