He moved out then came back?

I have been seeing this guy for few months and we had a rocky start. Things have been really good lately and he has started keeping his things at my house. I recently came across an inappropriate conversation he had with a girl about a month into our realtionship. When I asked him about it he said he was just joking around with her. It just doesn't sit well with me so I had him get all his stuff out of my house. The whole time pleading that I'm who he wants and blah blah blah. So I let him come back but it's still bugging me. Am I stupid to let him back in? If he wants someone else would he move his stuff back or just move on seeing as how things are only a few months in? Ugh

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think he would have come back if he had someone else lined up. There is risk involved in letting him return but it's not stupid. You stood your ground and kicked him out. If he does something like this again, he knows that you will probably kick him out again and you're much less likely to let him return a second time. Hopefully he learned his lesson. You'll probably be watching him closely so I hope he has sense enough to behave himself!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes