Is it cold feet/scared or is it another guy?

I had been seeing this girl for a month. The first time we met, we talked for hours and pretty much missed what we met up to do. We made plans to see each other the following Sunday. Her parents were in town and decided to stay an extra night (when we were supposed to get together) but she promised to make it up to me. I went over to her place that next Thursday, and we talked all night. Then, she invited me over for the next night where we kissed for the first time and I stayed the night. The next Sunday, we decided to officially be dating, and only dating each other. We got together the following Sunday.. Then we got together again Wednesday. Thursday we were talking, and she suggested we go to Cincinnati together some time, to which I agreed. We talked some more, and then I went to bed. The next day, we did not talk as much during the day (she had lunch plans with a male friend and a lot of work) but we talked later that night, and I headed over after work because I had asked if she'd like to hang out before she went out of town for a few days. She suggested Friday. Things seemed great most of the night. I could tell she liked me from the way she looked at me and kissed me. She even had a friend text here while I was over, asking about me. She had informed me that she'd told some friends and her sister about me. Then, at the very end of the night, things seemed to change. She said she was tired, so I told her I'd leave. Then she sat up and wouldn't look at me, and I felt like I got the boot. I didn't pay much attention, but the next day the conversation didn't seem the same. Again, I figured she was just busy with work. Sunday, she was at the engagement party, so I told her to have fun and I'd talk to her later. Later came, and when we talked, she would ignore my comments, She seemed preoccupied so I gave her some space. I didn't talk to her Monday, then on Tuesday I just sent a text telling her to enjoy her trip and I'd see her when she got back. I also texted telling her about a new job. She replied a couple of hours later apologizing for not texting, saying she had been driving, and saying congrats on the job. She also said to call her when I got the chance. I did, she didn't answer. Then she texted saying "sorry I haven't called haha. been so busy" I told her no big deal and to call when she could. I didn't get a call. I texted on Wednesday asking if everything was OK. No response. Then Thursday I got a calll. Sent her a text saying I saw she called and she told me it was a butt dial. Finally, I was able to get her tell me what was going on Saturday. she said she had decided she wanted to be alone and didn't want to date anymore. She apologized for not telling me sooner. Later, she said she wasn't planning on staying in the city much longer. I knew she had gotten out of a year long relationship two months prior that ended after he moved away. Is she scared of getting hurt again? or dating that friend from the lunch?
She works with the guy in question, but doesn't like dating co-workers. Plus they've known each other since August. She never hid me from him (snapchatted with me in the background) and always called him a friend. She has a lot of guy friends and him girl friends. She can be friends with a guy and not attracted. Based on this, I don't think they're dating, but don't know. They do snapchat a lot (but she snaps everyone)
I'm thinking there was some stress, and a perceived problem of us possibly breaking up if and when she moved for another job (which she was wanting to move asap, this job was just a stepping stone, which I knew) and after breaking up with her ex after he moved probably didn't help matters. She probably saw that potentially being a problem and cut bait despite liking me. Either that or our thing reminded her of her ex and that situation. I don't know, these are just my main theories.

10