Ex boyfriend telling me he is going to sleep with heaps of sluts?

he was the one who broke up with me. and then after a month of me saying I was hurt and wanted him back I go on a dinner date with a guy. and he finds out. and goes ballistic at me. I say what is your problem I didn't even do anything bad just dinner and you made it clear you don't want to be with me for a month and you didn't care what I do. and then he went psycho at me saying I'm a whore and to go f*** myself and that he is going to f*** every girl he can now. it really hurts me tht he said all that. I only went to dinner to get over him. because I loved him so much. and he just is now telling me he is going to sleep with heaps of women this weekend. why is he being like this? what should I do to cope with this all?

He is now bombarding my phone with messages that I'm a whore and always been a whore and he wished he had cheated on a low life scum like me. its just so not true. I was faithful and good to him. I was with him for 2 years. and the last 3-5 months have been a nighmare. I swear he was cheating on me I just never had proof because he was hiding everything from me. he broke up with me calling me "crazy" and for next month kept telling me to be with another guy he didn't care.
i kept asking if he was with someone else he said that was none of his business he is single and he can do what he likes. but then when he finds out I finally went on a date oh gosh all hell breaks lose. apparently I'm a horrible low life who deserves to die

57

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why you go 'no contact' with exes. Nothing good comes of it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE