I often think about my ex-boyfriend?

Me and my ex have been broken up for a while but ever since I still think about him a lot even if other guys come into the picture. He was the first guy I ever did things with and I guess that's what makes him special but I wonder would he still think about me? even though we're broken up or not likely?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in the same boat as you at the moment. I broke up with my boyfriend about 5 months ago and counting.

We must be strong and remember there will be good times ahead.

He probably does think about you, I don't understand how anyone could just block someone out of their life. Whether you had a good or bad memories you were part of his life.

There will be things that remind him of you. But it is best for you to keep moving on.

Watch this video, I watched it after my break up and I realized this is life. It is a rollercoaster there will be ups and downs and we constantly learning from our mistakes.

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=WWHIWxxO9tQ

• Aw thanks for your advice :)