Delete ex-boyfriend's family?

After just 4 months apart, my ex found someone new. Sort of. Apparently she posted all over his Facebook constantly but he never replied. Then he changed his status to In a Relationship with her. This lasted literally 2 days before he went back to Single, deleted and blocked her and removed all her posts. Since then she has changed her name, met someone else and seems to be moving away. It all seems very odd to me.

I started no contact close to 2 months ago, and the only reason I know this is because my family decided I should know. They've all deleted him from Facebook but apparently still kept an eye on his activity. Several people have suggested he ended it with her so quickly because he isn't over me. I'm not as convinced.

Anyway, I still have a lot of his family on Facebook because they are closely connected to my own family. I've known some of them since before I even met my ex. Something my ex said a while after we split gave me the impression he uses his sister's account to check up on me, so I've started hiding my posts from them. I'm not sure if I should just delete them from my friend's list or keep them and just hide all my activity. Whatever happens, I will have to face them at family gatherings, so I'm reluctant to make things awkward. Any advice?

02