Does sleeping in the same bed necessarily always have to lead to something?

At a party I ended up having sex with my mates house mate...we then went out to a club and danced and then went back and did it again. Pretty standard stuff. I planned on staying the following night and making a weekend of it. Anyway next evening,

me and her were the only ones in the house and since we had not really spoken last night, I thought be a gent and get to know her bit and ask her if she wanted anything from the shops.

3 hours later after initially going in her room, we are still talking and curled up watching a film together. She said I could stay in her bed that night as opposed to my mates. I agreed-yet nothing happened. She made me breaky in the morning and even suggested I get a later train home later that day.

I intend to go see my mate again soon. Do people she was just being obligatorily friendly and polite or actually interested in me? Its just weird absolutely nothing happened the second night. It like the other night events had not occurred...

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. I've spent the night with my boyfriend several times in the same bed and the most we do is spoon.