Do girls ever lose guys they like because they don't make moves?

Have you girls ever missed out on a possible relationship because the guy was shy but you both liked each other but you felt the guy was obligated to break the ice?

327

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, yeah! You'd be surprised!

Contrary to popular belief by many men, females have struggled with the same lack of confidence, fear of rejection, and paralyzation from lack of dating knowledge as they have.

*sighs* I missed out on what no doubt would have been one of the most unbelievably grand romances of my life all because I was painfully shy and lacked the confidence to make things happen instead of sitting around, fantasizing about it. To this day, years later, I would be lying if I said our chemistry didn't out-vibe the connections I've experienced with practically every other guy I've dated. I'm so highly intuitive that I am as close as one can be to psychic without being there and I know FOR A FACT that experiences beyond my imagination's most impressive maps would have occured. Now I'll never know.That would be devestating had I not been lucky enough to find someone else. But the moral of the story is: what you want is on the other side of fear. If you want to bring your goals and dreams to life, you don't have time to be shy.