Does your skin break out when under stress?

It's been a while since I've had stuff all over my face. Can stress have anything to do with it ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I always break out like CRAZY when I'm stressing, I'm literally a pizza face.

0|0
    0|0
    • Which doesn't help the stress smh whyyyyyyy? *falls on knees asking the sky*

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yes apparently skin breaking out is linked with stress, although I don't have personal experience of it... I don't really ever get stressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • most def! I'm in college and I can always tell the more stressed I get the more I break out. It kinda sucks :( but with 20 credits and 30 hours a week workin its going to happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine doesn't personally. I've never had a problem with pimples or anything like that though. I'm at the other end of the spectrum which is severe dry and cracked skin. I have to moisturize several times daily to maintain good skin even on my face. The thought of that to someone who breaks out is probably cringe worthy.

It can happen to people though. We all have different stress things. I get migraines or I sweat a loot when I'm nervous which is gross. I had a math final in college once that I was stressing out about because I didn't feel prepared for it so I started sweating so badly the entire test got soaked. I had to go for a walk then come back and ask for a new test and start over again. Unfortunately it was really hot in there even without adding nerves to it. Our bodies can react in weird ways physically to stress. I stutter when I'm nervous too which is frustrating feeling like there is something preventing you from speaking properly.

0|0
    0|0
  • stress can definitely have something to do with it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I almost always break out when I'm stressed out. It's not a lot, but still. It sucks because stress is something that can be pretty difficult to control.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am pretty sure my acne is stress induced and sometimes when aunt flow comes it can get pretty bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get bad rashes. When you are under stress your immune system is not as strong.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes