How to give my ex his stuff back?

We were in a long distance relationship, he broke up with me last week and now this weekend my company Christmas party is in his city. We haven't really talked since, but I have a few of his clothes so I figured he could pick them up from the hotel (that we were both supposed to be staying in together :( ) I obviously still have feelings for him but they are probably useless to express. Should I text him once I'm there and tell him he can come get his stuff? or ask him now if I should bring it? I don't know how I should handle seeing him again too.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Burn his crap hahahaha jk. Don't text him if he really wants his stuff he'll come to you, he probably doesn't even want it,he just wants to see you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Part of me would really like to see him too, then other half just wants to get his shit out of my place so I can move on with my life. haha

• Move on girl! He's a douche and you sound like a sweet heart! You deserve better!