If your man/woman became 450 pounds, would you divorce her or will you be faithful through good times and bad?

If your man/woman become 450 pounds would you divorce him/her or will you keep your promise and be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?

link

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 450lbs doesn't just happen overnight. I would talk them once they were about 50 lbs overweight. I don't expect the body of a model, fitness model or athlete. But I take care of my appearance AND my health. I expect the same.

I would never cheat, but I would encourage working out together and eating healthy. I'm not big on going out for food so I would start cooking healthy meals.

And like I said, it doesn't just happen overnight. I won't tell them they're a fatass or be rude about it, but I'll encourage exercise.

4|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I would because you can't possible put that amount of weight overnight out of nowhere. I would be extremely alarmed if I even gained 10 suddenly. I'm not sure how someone would not notice weighing 450 until it's too late.

Usually those are people that don't take care of themselves and more than likely keep on eating junk food and then complaining about not losing weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get what you are trying to say, but I think you should have said "becomes no longer physically attractive to you" than "become 450 pounds". Being 450 pounds and being physically attractive are not always mutually exclusive. But to answer your question, I honestly don't know what I would do in the situation. But for me, I would want to stick by that person's side and help them out (if there was medical problems) but there does come a point in which a person needs to be willing to help themselves in order for a healthy relationship to occur. Physical chemistry is important to a relationship, but personality is more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless it's a medical problem, you don't put on 300+ pounds in a short amount of time. Once they maybe put on 20-30 pounds, I would bring it up and suggest working out and a change of diet. I don't have a perfect body, but I don't let myself pack on 50+ pounds by eating junk, so I would expect them to do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • WOW.

When I gradually see all that weight coming on I would stop and tell them let's go work out together.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I would because I am a fitness oriented guy and I don't want someone out of shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have to worry about that because I would have a wife that loves to work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that there is far too much emphasis on one's appearance and weight today, and everyone strives for perfection instead actual compatibility. People typically gain weight with age due to hormonal and other changes, but I don't feel it's a reason to divorce. If you truly care and love the person you marry, you'll work to help them be the best that they can be, not abandon them. Who looks at 60, like they look at 21? No one.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a slow form of suicide and would be a sad, pathetic disgusting thing to watch. I would first try to help but if that was no use I would leave her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes