If your man/woman became 450 pounds, would you divorce her or will you be faithful through good times and bad?

If your man/woman become 450 pounds would you divorce him/her or will you keep your promise and be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?

link

54

Most Helpful Girl

• 450lbs doesn't just happen overnight. I would talk them once they were about 50 lbs overweight. I don't expect the body of a model, fitness model or athlete. But I take care of my appearance AND my health. I expect the same.

I would never cheat, but I would encourage working out together and eating healthy. I'm not big on going out for food so I would start cooking healthy meals.

And like I said, it doesn't just happen overnight. I won't tell them they're a fatass or be rude about it, but I'll encourage exercise.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE