How Do I get over my jealousy and shyness and just make my move?

I go to school with this dude, and we are cool. We don't hate each other but at the same time we're not friends. There are two girls I like, and he openly flirts with one, and is activity in a relationship with the other. I'll call them El, and H. I like H and think she is wonderful. I'm in the same wood shop and ACT prep class with her and next semester I'll be in the same cooking class with her. I also like El, she's beautiful, funny, smart, active, and we have similar interests. I have government, PE, and Bio II together. So this kid, I'll call him K, was with her sophomore year, and they broke up. Now they're back together this year. He also openly flirts with H. I hate him so much sometimes because I feel like he had his chance with El, and blew it. So why does he get another? Also he is kind of cock-blocking me with H. I would have made a move on H sense she's open, but I'm very embarrassed and he won't ever leave us alone together. I think he knows what he's doing. How do I get over my jealousy and shyness and just ask one of them out? It's also kind of stupid, because my reality check comments tell me I'm pretty hot, and if that's so, I'm definitely more attractive then him. How the f*** is he doing this? I don't want to be a player, but I want to be desirable. There is a freshman though that likes me (I think so because she said I was hot and asked if I had a girlfriend, and just calls me sexy, not my name.) Should I start flirting with her in front of either of my crushes to see if they get jealous?

01