Taking a "break" or being a coward

Recently my boyfriend & I have been having a lot of drama ( about a week), over the past. Anyway, Saturday he was telling me how much he loves me, wants to work it out...Come Monday distant, by Tuesday morning he said, he's just been thinking a lot...Between work, possibly moving, him & I...and all our drama, he feels different toward us...maybe we need a break BUT lets talk about it tonight, let's discuss it, I'm not going anywhere ...dont stress. I just agreed...no tears, why's or but's and hung up. By noon yesterday, I decided no discussion needed. I blocked him from phone, social media...if he needs a break, door wide open. I don't need a special talk. So, I flipped it on him. Tired of all the bull sH*t lately.

But now I'm second guessing if I did the right thing? Guys, girls ...what are your thoughts? I also want to know if he even cares...should I just hear what he has to say regardless?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see why you feel there's so much drama between all the changes he went through in just a few days. Only you can say if it was the right thing to do to throw him out of your life. I rather doubt that he doesn't care about you. That doesn't seem to be the source of the problem. I think it was a mistake to not hear him out if you didn't mean to throw him out of your life. If you intended to break up with him, would hearing him out have made any difference?