Why did he send me this?

I dated this guy for a few months. One of the thing we had in common is that were both going to be moving to the same area in a different state. He moved three months before me though. He's been out there for maybe two weeks and I saw that he'd been hanging out with a girl that lives in his new area. I asked him and he told me that they'd gone to dinner a few times. I was upset and so I broke things off. He sent me a text said " You can't let a guy define your self confidence. If I'm being completely honest the only thing that really bothered me was your lack of self confidence. The Erin that I knew was funny and outgoing and fun to talk to. But you were a totally different person around other people. You should exude that same confidence you had with me with everyone. You are beautiful, witty, smart. You have a ton going for you. You are about to begin a great profession. Be confident in yourself" Why would he send me this?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• LMAO are you serious!? He sent that? That's creepy, that make anyone more mad WTF? You should have text back "Hey, the_____ I new was a man, not a unconfident lying ass p****. I was just going to break things off with you so I can get a breather cause dam did yo breath stink last date. Well I'm dating this model and he got a ton more going on than you. Enjoy, you made a big mistake." I don't know if this suits you but sometimes attitude is the best response, f*** that kind shit. Its better that he broke things off cause a real man would tell you its over and not send you a soliloquy or poem about how you not being your confident self ruined the relationship - that's some cockroach-snake shit this guy pulled. Your better off without him.