Why did he send me this?

I dated this guy for a few months. One of the thing we had in common is that were both going to be moving to the same area in a different state. He moved three months before me though. He's been out there for maybe two weeks and I saw that he'd been hanging out with a girl that lives in his new area. I asked him and he told me that they'd gone to dinner a few times. I was upset and so I broke things off. He sent me a text said " You can't let a guy define your self confidence. If I'm being completely honest the only thing that really bothered me was your lack of self confidence. The Erin that I knew was funny and outgoing and fun to talk to. But you were a totally different person around other people. You should exude that same confidence you had with me with everyone. You are beautiful, witty, smart. You have a ton going for you. You are about to begin a great profession. Be confident in yourself" Why would he send me this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• LMAO are you serious!? He sent that? That's creepy, that make anyone more mad WTF? You should have text back "Hey, the_____ I new was a man, not a unconfident lying ass p****. I was just going to break things off with you so I can get a breather cause dam did yo breath stink last date. Well I'm dating this model and he got a ton more going on than you. Enjoy, you made a big mistake." I don't know if this suits you but sometimes attitude is the best response, f*** that kind shit. Its better that he broke things off cause a real man would tell you its over and not send you a soliloquy or poem about how you not being your confident self ruined the relationship - that's some cockroach-snake shit this guy pulled. Your better off without him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He may have felt guilty and wanted to send you something uplifting so he wouldn't have to think about you being sad on his behalf. Or he may have just wanted to be a friend and was sincere about it. Either way it's pretty good advice I'd say.

Hope this helped, feel free to comment/message if you need anything else

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he is a d-head and played you. It also sounds like he felt a but guilty for doing so, and tried to make you feel better. Don't waste your time, he'll probably end up leaving that girl too. It

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes