Are there physical signs if a guy isn't happy?

I'm asking because I noticed one of my friends isn't taking care of himself like he used to. He doesn't get his hair cut, and he stopped shaving everyday like he used to (its not for no shave November, this started way before that.) He doesn't dress as nicely like he used to, he wears his old baggy clothes.

He did break up with his girlfriend of a year in August, but started dating a someone they had been both friends with in September. I also know before he started dating her or while dating this new one, he was flirting and meeting up with one of his old ex's. It's like he keeps jumping from relationship to relationship. It seems like he doesn't want to be alone, or maybe doesn't know what he wants. But I don't understand why he's letting himself go, or rather not taking care of himself any more. I'm worried about him because he is a good friend. ( And no I'm not interested in him, I have someone.) Iv'e tried talking to him but he won't. I just want to know if this has happened to anyone else before? I would appreciate some insight.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had periods during which I did just that. I was just completely busy, no time for normal stuff. I also felt down after it didn't out with a girl and it's all normal. Maybe he's really shook up because of the brake up and needs more time than usual. That's also normal. He just needs time.

Only once he starts doing real stupid stuff, you should get worried and slap him in the face.

Btw, nice of you to worry :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE