Am I the only one who does this?

You see a relationship question posted by the opposite gender(usually anonymous) so you click on it hoping or thinking that it was posted by your crush asking about you or your situation. For example, a girl posts a question asking whether or not a guy she talks to likes her or not and how she should go about it. So you read through and check off on the details she lists until you come across that one description that doesn't fit, so you're like "aww" or in you're head you're like "nevermind", as you hit the back button.

Example:

"I've know him for about two years" (check) :-O

"we spend more time with each other than with our friends" (check) :-D

On the weekends we watch football together all-day from 11 to 11 (Aww It's not her) :-[ **Backs out of question without reading the rest or answering**

• No, I thought I was the only one
  • Okay...you're weird

14

Most Helpful Girl

• lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe. Can't say I do that - but I guess it's kind of the same thing as checking out the "Missed Connections" section on Craigslist, after sharing a "moment" with someone - and who hasn't done that?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE