Am I the only one who does this?

You see a relationship question posted by the opposite gender(usually anonymous) so you click on it hoping or thinking that it was posted by your crush asking about you or your situation. For example, a girl posts a question asking whether or not a guy she talks to likes her or not and how she should go about it. So you read through and check off on the details she lists until you come across that one description that doesn't fit, so you're like "aww" or in you're head you're like "nevermind", as you hit the back button.

Example:

"I've know him for about two years" (check) :-O

"we spend more time with each other than with our friends" (check) :-D

On the weekends we watch football together all-day from 11 to 11 (Aww It's not her) :-[ **Backs out of question without reading the rest or answering**

• No, I thought I was the only one
    Vote A
  • Okay...you're weird
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• lol

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe. Can't say I do that - but I guess it's kind of the same thing as checking out the "Missed Connections" section on Craigslist, after sharing a "moment" with someone - and who hasn't done that?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• You very well could be, it's not something I do... I don't think anyone I know would actively use this site. I've directed one or two people here for advice, but I think they came, got advice and left. I would never for a second assume someone I like would come here, often because I'd be amazed if any of them ever needed relationship advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd guess people do that. It's no different then after a break up feeling like you see your ex girlfriend everywhere... Intoxicated minds filled with love chemicals think irrationally.

0|0
    0|0
  • DUDE I secretely wish for this haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes