Should/could I forgive my Girlfriend who cheated on me?

I have been with my current girlfriend for close to 2 years. Starting some where around may of '08 she began acting weird right around the time she started a new job. I went on a trip around june of that year, and when I came back she was a completely different person. So after months of abuse on her part, I find out that she was pregnant (debatable as to the paternity), and had been sleeping with A married man, possibly 2 other co-workers, and my most hated enemy of all people. She only admitted to anything because I caught her cold. So yada yada, she begged me to stay, I did, and things went good for a while. But for the past several months I've been increasingly insecure, and it all stems from what she did. but no matter how I bring it to her (angry, calm, hurt, level headed, etc.), some how it always ends up on me. SHE is the one who is being treated unfairly, SHE is the one who doesn't want to be with A scorned boyfriend, etc., etc. I in no way expect her to always apologize for her cheating. She did that already. But she was the one who begged me to stay. And because I am still hurting behind her behavior only 6 short months ago, I end up being the bad guy if I get insecure from time to time, or give her a raised eyebrow when she does similar things to how she acted back then. Not to mention if I say I'm still hurt, she counters that with "Do you think I'm not hurt over this?". What does she have to be hurt about? that she got effing caught? Maybe I am beating a dead horse here, but I do love her and is it just too much to f***ing ask for her to be understanding of what I might feel about this? I'm trying here Is she even worth it? Is it even worth it?
Should/could I forgive my Girlfriend who cheated on me?
Add Opinion