Me and my ex back together?

Ok guys, so apparently my ex still likes. Me she told me today she missed me, so I asked her back out she said yea. I was wondering if there is anyway I can make sure to keep her with me this time?

It's not everyday someone gets a second chance at love!

Thanks!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You are under 18 What in the F***would you know about love? If you want her back in your life then fine but you cannot keep a girl with you in a relationship by force if she wants out then let her go. What was the reason of breaking up in the first place ? I personally never go out nor keep in touch with girls that I have broken up with, that only proves to other women just how needy and desperate you really are. Forward NOT backwards cowboy!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have an older sister who lets me in on stuff and can keep a relationship for 4 years and a older brother