If you been dumped and your ex girlfriend and you talked for two months and now no talking, will they ever talk?

Do ex girlfriend who dumped you and have talked for two months straight and now she doesn't want to talk you, do they every contact you or not again?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Would not count on it. You better just let it be. If it really bothers you ask her why she does not talk to you anymore , but don't expect a miracle to happen. She didn't dump you because she still was in love with you...

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't talked to her because she told on me to my mother that she doesn't want to talk to me. Why would she get my mother involved? She is 40 and I'm 39.

• Show All
    • I don't know honestly. Maybe she feels awkward. I askes my friend and she said that she didn't give it back because she did not want to see him anymore. It could be that. Or she just likes your stuff and kept it. ?

• Could she just being spiteful towards me? If a relationship is done why would you keep things around that remind you of your ex... Wouldn't you give it back or my ex doesn't want to give it back because she will talk to me some day or not?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on the couple I think. I broke up with my boyfriend 5 months ago and wanted to stay friends and so did he, he practically begged me, but then he stopped replying and we haven't spoken since. Shame but there we go sometimes these things just do not work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you did nothing to hurt her, chances are she is just scoping her options at the moment and you could definitely have the chance to talk to her again.

0|0
    0|0
  • No sorry they leave it in past...sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
    • would time apart with no contact change each others mind or not? Or is it just wishful thinking?

• Sorry to say but I think its wishful thinking. While anything can happen, I think its time to move on.

• One more question, I know its done but why hasn't my ex girlfriend given my stuff back.. I gave her stuff back that I had of hers... Why do ex's don't give stuff back?

• No

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • It is def a possibility that you can talk again.

0|0
    0|0
    • we did for two months and then she went and told my mom that she didn't want to talk to me... My mom told me... we haven't talk in about two weeks now... So if she didn't want to talk to me why did she tell my mom then?

What Guys Said 1

• They sometimes contact you but it usually doesn't have too much of hope if any of getting back together in my experience.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes