If you been dumped and your ex girlfriend and you talked for two months and now no talking, will they ever talk?

Do ex girlfriend who dumped you and have talked for two months straight and now she doesn't want to talk you, do they every contact you or not again?

81

Most Helpful Girl

• Would not count on it. You better just let it be. If it really bothers you ask her why she does not talk to you anymore , but don't expect a miracle to happen. She didn't dump you because she still was in love with you...

• I can't talked to her because she told on me to my mother that she doesn't want to talk to me. Why would she get my mother involved? She is 40 and I'm 39.

• I don't know honestly. Maybe she feels awkward. I askes my friend and she said that she didn't give it back because she did not want to see him anymore. It could be that. Or she just likes your stuff and kept it. ?

• Could she just being spiteful towards me? If a relationship is done why would you keep things around that remind you of your ex... Wouldn't you give it back or my ex doesn't want to give it back because she will talk to me some day or not?