I'm still a bit hung up about my ex. This is a year later! Anyone feel/felt the same?

I'm still a bit hung up about my EX. This is a year later! Anyone feel/felt the same?

How did you move past it? OR how are going planning to move past it?

I think my problem is occasionally checking is social networks.
  • Yes, I've felt that way
  • No, I've never felt you feel
  • See answer/Other
    Vote C

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it is normal and yes social networking sites are one of the biggest reasons. One of my boyfriends I would be checking on his Facebook for an entire year, how ridiculous was I? Then I got another boyfriend. We broke up and I instantly deleted him. Best thing I ever did.

Now to move past it. I'm presuming you are single. I don't think you're missing him, but the idea of him. I thought about my ex day and night for a year, not because I loved him particularly but because I wanted the love. As soon as I got a new boyfriend...guess what, he disappeared from my mind completely and I never thought about him again. You need a new love interest.

• I think this answer deserves best answer! :) no joke for real.

• You're right! It's not him at all that I miss but the IDEA of him! This is true for sure. I miss having a good relationship. Not him.