I'm still a bit hung up about my ex. This is a year later! Anyone feel/felt the same?

I'm still a bit hung up about my EX. This is a year later! Anyone feel/felt the same?

How did you move past it? OR how are going planning to move past it?

I think my problem is occasionally checking is social networks.
  • Yes, I've felt that way
    Vote A
  • No, I've never felt you feel
    Vote B
  • See answer/Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it is normal and yes social networking sites are one of the biggest reasons. One of my boyfriends I would be checking on his Facebook for an entire year, how ridiculous was I? Then I got another boyfriend. We broke up and I instantly deleted him. Best thing I ever did.

Now to move past it. I'm presuming you are single. I don't think you're missing him, but the idea of him. I thought about my ex day and night for a year, not because I loved him particularly but because I wanted the love. As soon as I got a new boyfriend...guess what, he disappeared from my mind completely and I never thought about him again. You need a new love interest.

2|0
    0|0
    • I think this answer deserves best answer! :) no joke for real.

• You're right! It's not him at all that I miss but the IDEA of him! This is true for sure. I miss having a good relationship. Not him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It's perfectly fine. I think right now you may miss having him or somewhere there for you but don't rush into something your not ready for. I made that mistake thinking it would fix me but it just made things worse

0|0
    0|0
    • So you rushed into a new relationship/relation and it did not make you feel better/made you forget about your ex?

Please enlighten me, thanks

• Show All
    • Thank you. I really think you can find better. She doesn't sound nice :(

Please take care.

• Yeah I am not sure though, I feel like I should be alone and try to figure something out but I also know how miserable I feel when I am alone.

Thanks, and please don't get involved with someone soon because it will hurt even worse.

What Girls Said 2

• I've felt this way and LOL I've ALSO checked out their Facebooks (even after unfriending them). It's normal. Don't be too hard on yourself. You WILL meet someone new & you will get over this. Some breakups take longer then others. Just hang in there, the worst is over.

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL try an ex that still loves you-and you him --15 years later ! If it was real love it isn't going to go away. But thankfully that usually only happens once in a lifetime.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes