Why won't my brother dump his cheating gf?

I'm at lost at what to do and the situation is concerning me. The problem is his college GPA has dropped from a 3.60 to a 3.2, he isn't concentrating on his courses like before, gets moody with us sometimes, is focusing too much time on that disgusting woman and for some reason, he won't dump her. Clearly if someone cheats on you, not once but twice they don't love you. He keeps following for her promises of never cheating again and how she's learned this time, etc.

I just learned that this cheating from months ago was worse than last time because he actually help her pay to get an abortion. Basically his cheating girlfriend got pregnant by the other man and my dumb brother still took her back, pay for the abortion and is still with her.

My parents and I want the old him back. Ever since that woman came into his life, she has changed him. I've never seen in my life a guy go that low over a worthless woman. What is wrong with him? What does he sees in her?

I hate her so much. I never liked her since day one and unfortunately this is really his first love. I don't know what to do. If I say something bad about her, he'll keep telling me how it's none of my business that how he wants to work it out. But it's not healthy, not if it's affecting his GPA and his goals.
Well in terms of looks, yes she is good looking but that still doesn't excuse accept direct disrespect. I would really want that woman out of our live so my brother can get back on track and get his old GPA back, get back to the way he was.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You're intentions are good but you're going about this the wrong way. He needs to learn these lessons the hard way or he'll constantly be in this situation with women. Tell him you love him and you're there for him but let him live his life. Personally I think the situation is messed up and the chick is bad news but going crazy on him is only gonna push him away.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE