What was the last TV show finale that disappointed you?

I just watched The Mentalist, after waiting 6 years to learn who Red John was (for those who don't know, he was a serial killer, also killed main character's wife and daughter), I was INSANELY disappointed with the result. The show isn't over but the Red John story is, and I feel cheated, after all that time.

I was also recently disappointed with the Dexter finale.

What was the last show you watched until the end and felt disappointed and/or cheated after being a loyal fan for years?

Why were you disappointed?

What did you *want* to happen? Any ideas?

Thanks for answering :-)

415

Most Helpful Girl

• i was also disapointed with the final season and the ending of Dexter :l, SPOILER BELOW

he could have easily had himself a happy ending but he self destructed on purpose due to someone that he wouldn't have seen again alive or not unless they visited him in Argentina. I heard they did it to leave them room for spin offs, a movie or a new series in the future (last ones unlikely though) but I could have personally thought of at least 3 better endings that would have had you on the edge of your seat

• I personally wanted Dexter to die on the table... that, to me, seemed like the only way it SHOULD have ended. Maybe that's just me, but I felt to end it, he must die.

• in her own twisted little suicide pact thinking the family will be together forever - bringing in her love to poison people instead of turning her into a soppy idiot who falls in love and becomes ms perfect

• Thanks for ba! :)