Does he still wants me?

I been in a relationship with a guy for 9 months and I started some jealousy drama and we broke up. We continue talking but not being together. When I see him in public he always talks to me and flirts an makes eye-contact talks with my sister and he just like melts when he sees me buuuut he never calls me or writes me anymore... I desperately want him back, please give me an advice!

41

Most Helpful Girl

• By two way street of jealousy I mean that it takes one to feel the jealousy and the other not to reassure him or her. I had a boyfriend, my first one in fact that cared about me so much and loved me so much and reassured me so much that I never got jealous with him whatsoever. He never talked to other girls, nothin. Other two men who came along however TRIED to make me jealous but I refused to be lol. It's also a control thing it's very weird. Anyway get him back by showing you have confidence and by showing you are a new woman.