Does he still wants me?

I been in a relationship with a guy for 9 months and I started some jealousy drama and we broke up. We continue talking but not being together. When I see him in public he always talks to me and flirts an makes eye-contact talks with my sister and he just like melts when he sees me buuuut he never calls me or writes me anymore... I desperately want him back, please give me an advice!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• By two way street of jealousy I mean that it takes one to feel the jealousy and the other not to reassure him or her. I had a boyfriend, my first one in fact that cared about me so much and loved me so much and reassured me so much that I never got jealous with him whatsoever. He never talked to other girls, nothin. Other two men who came along however TRIED to make me jealous but I refused to be lol. It's also a control thing it's very weird. Anyway get him back by showing you have confidence and by showing you are a new woman.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He probably still likes you, but that doesn't mean that he'd ever go out with you again. I don't know how badly you acted while you were jealous, but there are several girls whom I'll never date again because they were far too possessive. I can't help but kind of flirt with them when I happen upon them, but I'll never pursue them.

0|0
    0|0
    • any recommend how to get him back :(

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes guy are confused about their own feelings and what to do, which just makes everybody around them confused. It seems like he still has you on his mind but he doesn't want to do to much about it. You should talk to him more and if you really want him back you should show him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm perhaps he still likes you and loves you, he might have just felt you were bringing him down with the drama that he does not need in his life. Some men are willing to talk about it...others..not so much. They find it easier to flee and live the normal peaceful life they were living..I don't know, just my take.

0|0
    0|0
    • any recommend how to get him back?

• Yes work on the jealousy issues because say you do get him back..and same shit is going on..it doesn't mean you'll get to keep him yet again. People always say jealousy comes from insecurities..but I don't whole heartedly agree with this, I think it's a two way street, and it has to do with the fear of losing that one person you love so much. It has to do with lack of trust that he loves you. That's where I think jealousy comes from at least.

• i think that he still likes you, but you never really know until he actualy does something

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes