Why is that I cannot get over her?

Okay, let me point out that I have had 6 girlfriends in the past and I'm starting to regain feelings for my third ex girlfriend and that doesn't seem normal because you're supposed lust after the recent ex. I seriously can't get this girl out of my head. Its hard for me to sleep and I am doing everything I can to get my mind off of her. I woke last night at one am and wrote a song for her (nothing sappy). We dated for 4 months and the break up was sort of abrupt and out of nowhere (like literally) and this was back in January 2013 and after she broke up with me I did hurt but I felt free as well for many months until September came about. I can't get her out of my head and I've had continuous dreams about her.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Well if she was your third, maybe the three that came after her were lacking something? Perhaps your dating life didn't get better but it got worse, or maybe she was just the one you had the most connection with and dating other girls made you realize that. The truth is I'm not sure anyone can answer that question for you, only you know. There is a million and one things it could be, but to me the most obvious answer is that something sets her apart from the other six, something that you clearly like.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes