Remembering my ex all over again, help please.

I had a nasty break up with my boyfriend around 8 months ago.. however I got over it and I was totally fine for 3 months and even had a huge crush on a guy.. But then now its my holidays.. and I feel all lonely.. and I can't help but think about my boyfriend.. and I can feel the pain all over again..

i don't talk to him anymore Because his family got involved and I was possessive.. that's why we broke up.. I have been crying over him.. missing him.. I don't wanna.. I was fine all this while.. why is this happening now.. he tells people he hates me and is flirting with every girl and they all tell me how creepy he has become..

Please help.. why am I remembering him all of a sudden?

11