Why she's being silent? Is she scared?

This one girl has tried talking to me about 4 times in the past 3 years. The first 3 times I just kind-of ignored her because I didn't know her very well, but she was always checking my FB and commenting on my posts. She also has always found my looks erotic, apparently because she's a Mexican and I'm white. Well the 4th time I talked to her because she's actually kinda cute... But there was an incident where I could not talk to her for a few days (nothing important), and she thought I stopped talking to her and she was very depressed and upset about it. So we both ended up with other partners, although I honestly am pretty sure her being with the other guy was an attempt to make me jealous because she began to hate my new girlfriend. But she still stalked my profiles... While she was still with that guy she talked to me once in which I was still with my girlfriend so I was confused... But now recently I told one of her friends how she still stalked my profile and she got mad and blocked me. She still has me blocked but her friends all stalk me now and try to befriend me and she actually stalks my ex now... But it's been over a month since she blocked me. Everyone says it's because she is afraid that I will think of her as desperate. Is that true? Do you think she's coming back? I hope she does because she was very cuteee...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• maybe she doesn't likeyou

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes