This guy is seriously confusing me - what can I do?

Ok. There's this guy friend that I like, and we hang out together quite a lot. We have tickle fights, cuddle as we watch films, he even bites my ear. During the tickling, he usually ends up with at least one leg between mine, and we normally go under each others'shirts. He also recently gave me a back massage, a favor I returned. All positive signs. But then he told a random person who assumed we were an item that we weren't dating.And he's looking for other girls... Why would he behave like this with me and, at the same time, actively ask other girls out? Please help!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a player, he is sexually attracted to you, but doesn't necessarily like you in that crush sort of way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Wow this is quite queer, did you turn him down before or haven't given him a sign of interest cause that's a ridiculously high friendzone level, or maybe he's just trying to catch your attention with him asking other girls out...anw I think you should ask him straight up, you two are obviously very confortable with each other so that won't be too hard

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's odd lol. Nope - never turned the guy down, and he never asked (he's rather shy, and it takes him ages to get up the courage to actually talk to anyone). As far as I know I show that I'm interested, but I've never actually said it - I'm worried it'd make things awkward between us :/

What Girls Said 1

• just don't waste your time on it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes