This guy is seriously confusing me - what can I do?

Ok. There's this guy friend that I like, and we hang out together quite a lot. We have tickle fights, cuddle as we watch films, he even bites my ear. During the tickling, he usually ends up with at least one leg between mine, and we normally go under each others'shirts. He also recently gave me a back massage, a favor I returned. All positive signs. But then he told a random person who assumed we were an item that we weren't dating.And he's looking for other girls... Why would he behave like this with me and, at the same time, actively ask other girls out? Please help!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a player, he is sexually attracted to you, but doesn't necessarily like you in that crush sort of way.