What are the top lifestyle cites in the united which you would move your family to?

My top 10 cities are sourly based on family activity I do in a safer environment

1. Downtown Detroit -- here I can take the family to the circus and to many major music group performance . Police security is so tight that criminals don't even like to come here in fear of getting noticed by cops and camera and the area is too pricey for the common criminal . I can also enjoy great food .

2. Downtown New York and that's a given answer.

3. Downtown LA

4. Los Vegas

5. miami

6. Chicago

7 . Atlanta

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Miami and New Orleans.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why those two? Miami is filled with old people and New Orleans... well I understand why you might want to live in New Orleans. Love the jazz clubs down there.

• Miami has a high crime rate, too many cubans with drugs and guns there.

• thats because locations near cuba but goverment taken over Detriot after it has gone bankruped so might be very beneficial however are governer only kills jobs