What are the top lifestyle cites in the united which you would move your family to?

My top 10 cities are sourly based on family activity I do in a safer environment

1. Downtown Detroit -- here I can take the family to the circus and to many major music group performance . Police security is so tight that criminals don't even like to come here in fear of getting noticed by cops and camera and the area is too pricey for the common criminal . I can also enjoy great food .

2. Downtown New York and that's a given answer.

3. Downtown LA

Updates:
4. Los Vegas

5. miami

6. Chicago

7 . Atlanta

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Miami and New Orleans.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why those two? Miami is filled with old people and New Orleans... well I understand why you might want to live in New Orleans. Love the jazz clubs down there.

• Show All
    • Miami has a high crime rate, too many cubans with drugs and guns there.

• thats because locations near cuba but goverment taken over Detriot after it has gone bankruped so might be very beneficial however are governer only kills jobs

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• NYC

miami for eye opening experience

0|0
    0|0
  • Seattle, Washington

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Orlando has massive police force here, there are cameras everywhere and a maximum security state prison, criminals think twice before doing anything funny!

And it has lots of events and stuff to do here, lots of nightlife, concerts major music bands come here all the time, heck Blue Man Group is here! Amway center constantly has events. This city has a lot of family activities to offer.

NY, LA and Las Vegas is expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • :P you pick Detroit over NYC? Detroit is like a fake movie set. Chicago has a lot to offer but I would pick NYC, Miami, San Diego then San Fran

0|0
    0|0
    • well Detroit the only big city closet to me and beneath ruble is life. the suburbs clean too.

• Show All
    • deepened on were you are IN NY in your projects then watch out!

• Of course. My mother grew up in the Bronx. No need to educate me on NYC but thanks

• If you're moving anyway, you should take the opportunity to get out of the States.

0|0
    0|0
  • Austin TX

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes